• My Facebook
  • My Email

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dreams do come true..!!

“Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous ?
Actually,
Who are you not to be
We were born to make manifest
The glory of God that is within us
And as we let our own light shine
We unconsciously give other people permission
to do the same”.


This has become my motto and ever since I always believe that me...everyone could be what they want to be almost unlimited and the only limit is when Allah has destined us to stop dreaming, stop achieving, and stop breathing...untill that day come...our achievement is only limited by our own dream and imagination....how wild is your imagination, how big is your dreams and how far your mind travel...the answer is unlimited the only problem is that we ourselves that limit our dream by saying I can't, no..it's just not for me etc and other bullshits.
so dream while you still can, it's dreams that make Galileo can invent so many things, it's dreams that make Alfa edison invent lamps and we are not living in darkness now.

No comments: