• My Facebook
  • My Email

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A perfect couple


A couple is perfect for their couple and yes there is a perfect couple for each person, all you need is to believe and ..to act! There are some peoples thinks that there is no such things as a perfect man/women and from what I think this kind of peoples is a skeptic and in denial, because there is...and in this terms “perfect” not in such definition that this person has no flaws and totally perfect in physical (handsome, beautiful etc) or inner perfectness (kind, patient etc), but perfect in the definition of relativity...what I consider perfect maybe has a lot of flaws in your eyes, but when you really love someone, the whole flaws is just becoming one big perfectness for each couple.
A couple is perfect for their couple and yes there is a perfect couple for each person, all you need is to believe and ..to act! There are some peoples thinks that there is no such things as a perfect man/women and from what I think this kind of peoples is a skeptic and in denial, because there is...and in this terms “perfect” not in such definition that this person has no flaws and totally perfect in physical (handsome, beautiful etc) or inner perfectness (kind, patient etc), but perfect in the definition of relativity...what I consider perfect maybe has a lot of flaws in your eyes, but when you really love someone, the whole flaws is just becoming one big perfectness for each couple.
Recently I just had this conversation with one of my friend, and when I throw the subject that there is a perfect person for each person out there, she instantly respond that nobody is perfect and she’s not dare to hope since she is also definitely not perfect in some way, then I corrected her and tell her that this perfectness is in relative way, when a person consider that their partner is their soul mate then this person is a perfect to each others, when you think that someone is perfect you will see no flaws in him/her and you will forgive whatever wrong conduct that might have been done by this person.
And here it is that I also told myself that there is a right woman out there for me, and she is going to be my miss perfect, that I want to love her not because her possession both physically and mentally but just because for one reason that “I love her”, despite of all her good quality or even her bad quality, this woman will make my gloomy day back to cheers and hopeful day, every time I get to near her it always making me comfort and secure (secure it’s not only the monopoly for women to seek FYI), she will make me always “be positive” in every way even though it’s rough and tough out there, but when you enter the house and you find this woman inside of your house and welcoming you with her radiant faces and very warm smile, the world is becoming very...very nice and humble before your eyes, you will get the energy back to and more than that you even get an extra energy to have a rough journey within your day, and you won’t hesitate at all to struggle the day for you know you have the source of your energy in your home, that always give you the spirit and support, even when you are losing the days, she will think that you are the actual winner in life. And that is what I’m looking for, so tell me is that a very high standard to set, to expect someone that can be your source of energy, to be a wife, to be a friend, and to be a reliable partner that you can trust even your life in her hands?? I guess not, since so many of my friends think that I have a high standard to leveled in the matter of woman in life. Well it just because I’m not looking only for a wife, I’m looking a partner in life, and I hope it will be only one time, and spending the rest of your life with someone it’s not a chit chat things, it’s huge and enormous step to make, so I choose to do it very careful. I remember one simple but quite catchy advice...”If you want to go to your destination, go with the right bus and get to your destination safe and sound, don’t take whatever bus you see because you want to rush it, just take your time, believe and wait that your bus is coming in a very short time”
So I’m telling and believe in myself that my right partner will come in a very short time, and I won’t stand still when this ‘D’ Day happens, I’ll take the action to jump into the bus and hoping that this one will take me to the destination of destiny. On the meantime I dare myself to take the time and believe, even when the time is very short when everyone around you seems very hoping that you ride a bus soon. Well in my religion we believe in three big mystery, they are birth, death, and marriage, so I rely myself on The BIG GUY to make the whole arrangement, and we pray for the best it’s for sure that HE will give you the best, can I get an Amen to that?? and I’m praying that from a billion women that HE created, can HE give me just one woman to accompany me to have a beautiful life together until we meet HIM again in grace.


4 comments:

Irma Anintya said...

its the imperfection what makes it perfect

*Retno..* said...

Amien....
I hope someday U'll get a pair that will make Ur life perfect in the future.

as well as for my life...
hehehehee....



Regards'
(^_^)

BlueJeanz said...

That's true, nobody's perfect...
True love will find a way

Best regards,
^_^

lia said...

its not high standar to level in the matter of woman in life. i've dreaming about perfect couple for partner in life too...
ehm...i read and hear a music"one man's dream" by yanni you give me inspiration to write the book...